Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zoo-tacular?

Today Addie got to go on her first Zoo trip. Erik, Adalia, my brother Jacob, and I decided that it would be an awesome day to visit the Kansas City Zoo. The weather was perfect and we had no other plans. Thankfully my friend Jamie was kind enough to let us borrow her stroller for the day, especially since the KC Zoo is just so darned spread out.. Thanks so much again!

The day went well, although Erik and I were a bit surprised that Addie didn't get a little more excited over some of the animals. We thought she would've gone bonkers over the elephants and giraffes, but she seemed most excited to see the meerkats. I think she could've stayed with them all day, trying to put leaves in their habitat. (I guess she thought they would eat them? I'm not sure lol.)

Here are a few photos from the zoo. We didn't take many pictures that day but know that we all 4 of us had a good time.








And here's a few videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment