Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Fishy Baby

We took Bethany to the Y to day to go swimming for her first time. Although she didn't really do much swimming per se, she definately took to the water like a little fishy. She only had slight hesitations at first, and by hestiations I really mean death grip on my arm. However, I don't blame her. The water was a bit cool at first and she was probably wondering what the crap was going on.

I'd have to say her favorite part was probably the side of the pool (she gets that from her big sister obviously). But she was able to sit and crawl around on the lip of the pool and still splash and be wet. We tried going under water once, but she wasn't really into that. Oh well, there's always next time! I was pretty excited for her today but am wondering how I'll do it alone with two girls when Addie's back in town. I think I'll have to get a floatie thing for one of them while I hold the other.


Of course I spent yesterday afternoon sweating my ass off mowing the grass only to have today be overcast and cooler. Of course.. I'm really hoping it will cool down a bit again so I can open the windows. Yep, I'm one of *those* people.. the ones who like to open the house up for fresh air any chance I get. Who doesn't like fresh air?

No comments:

Post a Comment