Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Grease Lightning!

Oh man.. Bethany has figured out how to race around the house in her walker now. She's like grease lightning she's so fast!! I'm really excited that she finally figured out that she could be mobile in that thing instead of just getting mad and wanting out. I had to take the seat out and wash it though as it was covered in biter biscuit gooo!!! Yum yum.

Addie has yet to play in her new sandbox I just had to get her. I've been hesitant to open the sand bags until I'm sure that I've put it in the place I want it.. once they're opened, no more moving of that heavy thing!!

She's anxiously awaiting Grandma coming to our house this coming week. I'll admit it.. I am too! It will be so nice to have my mom here (not that I'll probably see her much as Erik's made plans for every waking minute of having a family babysitter in town lol.) It just sucks not having family nearby to come and visit, or to give us a break when we really need one. And though I have some great friends up here, I'd hate to stick them with the girls for more time than is necessary.

As for the rest of us(Erik and the cats I guess), we're all doing fine for now. It's getting hot finally in Iowa, but really it's Iowa.. how hot can it really be?

No comments:

Post a Comment