Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Uncle Jake comes to visit

Saturday the girls and I drove down to the IA/MO border to pick up my brother, Jacob. He had the week off from work and from football and insisted he come to visit. Who in the world wants to come to Boone, Iowa? Not that I'm complaining as we don't get visitors around here. I was actually pretty excited to have some company to talk to and the girls could play with.

Today was spent cleaning house and just hanging around. Jacob took the car around town a little bit to continue his manual education. (So far the engine has not fallen out, so he's doing ok I suppose.)

Addie and Bethany are super excited to have him here too. They love their Uncle Jake. He's great for climbing on and being tossed around and as a human swing. Plus he brought his ipod which is capable of hours of entertaining for Addie. All in all a great day for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment