Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Arts and Crafts

I'll admit I'm not the best when it comes to making awesome scrapbooks and projects. I mean when I sit down to do it and I actually have the time, I can make some pretty artsy things, but finding that time is my downfall. I want to preserve all of the girls' artwork so they can look back on it later in life, but being honest with myself, I know that I probably won't do anything with it. So instead I've decided to start taking pictures of all their artwork and crafts and then tossing them (I'll probably keep the great ones or really unique ones!). Every now and again you may find a post of artwork. I hope you appreciate it as much as I do.

Fall Leaves, Adalia, Fall 2009

Penguin Thermometer, Adalia, Winter 2009

Finger Painting, Adalia, August 2010

Finger Painting, Bethany, August 2010

Finger Painting using blocks, Adalia, August 2010

Finger Painting using blocks, Bethany, August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment