Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday's dose of bleh

Seriously, if you're still reading this junk by now, you must really be a glutton for punishment. Pity party of 1 please? I've decided that I have until Monday to be cranky and then I must stop.

Addie and Bethany had another good day at daycare today. So far, no real issues I can see with this new daycare provider. In fact, Addie seems excited to go over there each day. Today when I arrived they were about to go for a walk, or so thought Addie! They both seem to be doing just fine... unlike mommy.

Last week I had to work an overnight shift and it actually wasn't that bad. I worked that day, came home and napped, worked the shift, and went home to sleep again. Well it turns out that I must work overnight again. This time, however, the kiddos are here with me instead of in KC, and I get no nap before going in for the shift. I'm having someone come stay at the house with the girls while they sleep and I work, and then I'll come home to take them to daycare, and get to sleep. Soooo who's taking bets I either fall asleep standing up or completely freak out on someone. I mean it's only 26.5 straight hours of being awake. People do this all the time. The guys on Deadliest Catch do it all the time. Military personnel do it too. And even doctors do it! I think I'll survive, but I'm not going down without at least a small (or large) amount of complaining first.

I seriously don't think I'll be able to keep this puppy either. He just keeps peeing everywhere, and I can't deal with it any longer. I don't have the money to fence him in outside, and he'd bark the whole time even if I did (which I'm sure the neighbors would love), and I can't keep leaving him in his kennel as much as I have been. It's not fair to him or me. He's adorable and exactly the type of dog Erik wanted to get, but like everything in our lives, it's always at the wrong time.

Oh yes! I found the tv remote today! At least there's one positive to having to clean up for a guest to come here tonight.

1 comment: