Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Outdoor pool

Today I took the girls to the city pool. It's an outdoor pool with 3 separate sections, 2 of them being kiddie pools. It was pretty fun, but I forgot to put the sunscreen in the bag when we left so I was a little obsessed with keeping Bethy in my shadow the whole time we were there. It was late afternoon, early evening, but still. I'd be sooo upset if she had gotten even a small sunburn.

Addie really enjoyed herself and has been commenting on the "big pool" and the "little pool" since we left. She was able to stand in the "big pool" and the water would come up to her chin. Bethany was able to stand in the "little pool" and hold the side all by herself. Although Bethany had a fun time too, I think next time I will just take Adalia so she and I can enjoy our time a little more. That, or make Erik go with us!

Sorry no pictures of this adventure. I just had my hands full with two kiddos the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment