Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last Day in KC

Happy Birthday Dad!! Love you lots!!

This afternoon we finally headed out of town for the trip back home to Iowa. It was a really nice four days, and as much as I dread having to get back to work, I'm glad to be at home with both girls and Erik.

Prior to heading out of town, we stopped over at my grandma's house so she could spend a little time with Beth before we left. She doesn't get to see her nearly as much as she sees Adalia, and I'd like for her to get to know her too.

Some of my family showed up at grandma's to hang out with us and see the girls before we left. Addie got to play in the water, run in the yard, and take daddy up the hill to see the dear food. (Coming down the hill was quite the adventure for both Erik and Addie, as I hear they toppled over and rolled most of the way down. Too bad I missed it!) My cousin's little boy, Austin, had a bubble blower there at grandma's that Addie really loved.






Bethy also enjoyed the bubbles too:

No comments:

Post a Comment