Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My God, it's Hot and Muggy

So I just need to vent a minute about how crappy life can be sometimes.

Our A/C has completely kaputted and we have no money to even have someone come take a look at it. Never mind the fact that I'm scared to have them look at our whole HVAC system as I'm afraid the house would be condemned or something because it's so darned shoddy and about 200 years old.

I know, I know.. A/C is NOT something that we have to have to survive, but when you're used to it, it sucks to all of a sudden go without. Especially when we didn't aclimate to the heat this year at all due to Erik's terrible allergies. The A/C has been on since April because of himm so our bodies are just not adjusted correctly.

So let's just add yet another thing to our ever-expanding list of things that need to be fixed or replaced or added in our household:
A/C
Heater
Windows
Garage roof
Fence
Wiring
Leaking washer
Leaking bathtub
Insufficient insulation
Driveway
Weedpatch.. I mean lawn
Microwave
Dishwasher
Brakes for one car
and many, many other things that don't even "need" to be fixed anytime soon, but are definately on the list of wants and wishes.

Man.. talk about being a negative nelly.. I just dampened the mood a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment