Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pretty Addie

This week I bought some fingernail polish and finally painted Addie's nails for the first time. She loved it!

I've always been afraid to do it before as she constantly had her fingers in her mouth and I don't need her eating nail polish, but now I feel a lot more comfortable with the idea. She's smart enough to understand when told not to do something after being told why.

Her perfectly pink little fingers and toes are just adorable by the way! How girly she is... and how much I love it! Can you imagine me of all people loving my little girly-girl? (Well, of course I love her, but I mean loving how girly she is!!) She absolutely loves to play dress-up now, which is pretty cute. She will get on her dress, a necklace, her shoes, have her hair done, and now flaunt her pretty painted fingernails. Oh and no outfit is complete without a handbag stuffed to the brim with toys and blocks and books. What a princess in training!! Oh well... what little girl doesn't dream of being a princess at least once? Might as well let her get it out of her system now... before all the bad traits show up that come along with being a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment