Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Cold in August?

Well this week started off with me coming down with some sort of a head cold that I've now given to both of the girls. Boooo.

Addie's not too bad when it comes to being sick. She can tell me what she needs and she usually just sort of zones out on couch. Bethany, on the other hand, is no fun at all while sick. First of all she can't breathe through her nose and this makes sucking a bottle or binky a challenge. Plus she gets sooo hot. I think she has a slightly above average body temp to begin with so when she gets even the smallest fever she just feels like she's boiling. It only got up to about 101.8 (only lol) but the poor thing was just suffering like crazy.

We've had a few very long nights this week and I'm really looking forward to her feeling better and me sleeping better.

No comments:

Post a Comment