Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Clapping, Walking, and Necklaces

So my little walker has finally learned to clap! She's been clapping along with Addie all week now and it's so cute. I can't wait til she starts dancing too, that's the best.
Here she is showing off her super clapping skills:


She also learned to put on necklaces this week. I'm not sure how she learned that one at all, but I found her with it on over in the toy corner and figured Addie had put it on her. However, Bethany decided to show me for herself exactly how it happened and took it off and then put it right back on for me. Now anytime she finds the beads or ribbons she'll put them on around her neck or over her shoulders. It's amazing what kids can learn on their own too!


Beth can now also stand up completely on her own from the floor and walk wherever she wants to go. She doesn't even need to pull up on anything. This is soooo much faster than Addie ever did any of this stuff, so I'm pretty amazed. I really do think having big sister to chase around is all the encouragement she needs. I've got to get a video of it later for you to see.

And here's a video of Addie in her pretty yellow dress. A neighbor had two of the same play dresses, so she sent one home with us. Addie's in love with it now and wears it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment