Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Socks, Socks, Socks!

That's it! I've given up completely on the sock situation in this household. I have bought 25 pairs of socks that the girls will share. They are all the exact same kind and same size. There will be no more searching and digging and matching and folding of socks for me in this house. I cannot stand the number of socks that we have.. half of which do not have a match. The little bitty baby socks that no longer fit anyone, the cutesy little socks with a pink stripe, the pretty little socks with lace... all gone! In the TRASH!
I held out for a very long time, thinking "ok ok I'll save them for my cousin". Then I figured "Ooh, I'll save them for my sister". But now I've realized I'd actually just rather spend the money on buy them new socks myself than trying to pass of some old, mismatching socks from hell.

Goodbye sock hell! Hello to sock heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment