Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Green Thumb

Last night my neighbor, Shelly, was able to come over and help me split some plants and transplant them to other places in my yard. She has been talking to me about doing this for some time, but we could never find the time to get it done. So after bundling up Addie we went outside and I learned how to slpit plants. It was ea-sy. Now I'm like ooh I can do that... but will I ever? That is yet to be seen.
It's great because Shelly is really good with gardening and she has so many plans for my yard.. that's right, she has plans for MY yard lol. I am excited. We were also able to find some nice rocks to add to the landscaping for free (again Shelly found them - she's a wonder woman I tell ya). I'll try to get some pictures as soon as I can, but it probably won't look good until spring.. so maybe not.
Addie had a wonderful time playing outdoors though. She got to dig in the dirt, climb on the dirt pile from the construction, and play in the leaves that have just recently taken over my yard. She did faceplant once onto the sidewalk winding up with a bloody nose, but it didn't keep her inside! That girl loves the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment