Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Piggy-bank playtime

Tonight Beth and I spent some quality time on the couch learning how to put coins into the piggy-bank and then take them out of the belly. She also practiced sharing things with me...one of her new favorite things. She loves to hand things to people when they ask for them.

After a while Addie noticed we were playing without her (ah! how could we?!?!?!) and came to join us on the couch. They were playing very well together, sharing, taking turns, and cheering for each other that I had to get it on film. Unfortunately the lighting was pretty dark, so you'll have to bare with me on this video. Oh and please note how Addie almost always has to say "Baby Bethany"... it's never just plain ol' Beth or Bethany.. it's got to be the full name: "Baby Bethany".

(Oh and when I look at our blog on the laptop, it looks really bad and is hard to read. But on our pc it looks great. So if any of you out there that actually read this thing are having a hard time seeing stuff, please let me know so I can fix it. Maybe it's just my laptop.. but I don't want it to look like poo for other people too. )

No comments:

Post a Comment