Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another long day

We made our way home today and boy I'm tired. Oh and I'm short one child too... Those damned grandparents are kid thieves I tell ya. Adalia was given the option to stay at grandma's house or go home and see daddy and she decided to stay with grandma (go figure!) Um sorry there daddy... grandma takes the cake in this one's eyes.

Our evening was pretty boring here, if you discount all of the crying and whining Bethany entertained us with. I can't imagine she was that tired as she slept almost the whole car ride home (woohoo!!!), but she sure was cranky. Maybe she just noticed something was missing... something that is about 3 feet tall, really loud, and very "I can do it myself" independent. Either way we had a long evening until bedtime.

After bedtime I settled in for some well deserved internet time. And by well deserved, I mean I haven't done a darn thing today so I might as well keep up my lazy streak and not do anything this evening too.

After calling to check in on the ol' Addster, I'm thinking I should finally be in bed. But now I can't help but miss her and want her home again. Gah! Why is it no one ever told me how much I would want my kids to go away, but once they finally did go away how much I would want to irrationally demand them back this very second!!!! I think I'll go cry myself to sleep now.... (ok ok I'm not that emotional, but still, there is a glint of a tear in my eye as I write this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment